Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Madness @ Work!

I was walking back to my desk to have lunch, and The General Manager of the facility (2 boss levels up) walked up next to me. I told him not to talk to me, I's at lunch. He said "ORLY, I can't talk to you?" and grabbed my arm & started fake-punching me right in my kidneys. I twisted out of his grasp & He started walking away. He saw me walking after him and said, "Nope, you can't talk to me you're at lunch remember?" and when I caught up to him, I put him in a rear naked choke and started to pull him over backwards. I didn't throw him because he didn't actually sucker punch me. Then we went & talked about engines for a minute with a guy who had a 550cc personal watercraft engine to list for sale.

Small company. It is good to work for a small company. Pull this stuff where you work and see what happens to both of you!

No comments: