Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FN Makes Creating My Dream Home That Much Easier.

FN Herstal, makers of fine arms for worldwide military and civilian use, have made it that much easier to fabricate my fantasy home. You know, the one with a hundred fifty yards' clear space around the house, then woods for a few miles before we start to run into other peoples' property? That one. Part of the planned security system has always been sentry guns that pop up out of the roof when somebody approaches without authorization. Make that, a pair of M2s on each end of the house. Trespassers VERY not welcome.

Well, FN has come up with a handy ready-made part for me. I'm afraid it's not M2s and only a single piece, but really how many heavy machine gun rounds can one . . . er, one deer or racoon take?

Click here for a video of the FN deFNder remote operated machine gun. Very nice. Do want, x2, when my house is being built. That will be shortly after the credit card is paid off, which will be just after my flying pig farm gets off the ground. But still, do want.

Hat tip: Uncle

No comments: