Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vindication

I have twice taken driving personality tests that say I am a aggressive but safe driver. Most of the people at work who have ridden with me or followed me, are of the opinion that I drive like a nut. The least unfavorable comment from a co-worker about my driving is that you have to be an ex-cop to ride with me - and that guy used to be the Police.

I maintain that I do what I have to do to maintain my right of way and the structural integrity and uprightness of my car. A couple of days ago, my Darling Wife was riding shotgun with me and (as usual) people did stupid things with their cars in rapid succession and in near proximity to our car. She put on her surprised face and used her surprised voice and declared that I must be "a magnet" for stupid drivers.

I told you so!!!

No comments: