Monday, November 1, 2010

Will Women Take A Blow Tomorrow?

Feminists are concerned that we are likely to see another decline in the number of U.S. Representatives with ovaries. To them I say: You ma'am are a sexist. What, because I don't have functional nipples I don't understand what it takes to run a country? Get over yourself and your internal-only genitalia. That you are upset enough about this to mention it disqualifies you from participation in public debate on the subject. If you think this is "disastrous" you should leave the serious thinking to serious thinkers* and get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

*Did I say men? You read and understood men, but I didn't write it. There are women who understand politics isn't about their bewbs, but you aren't one. What you are is a lamer.

No comments: