Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Before Midnight?

"Nothing good ever happens after midnight" are words to live by, but I've been living after midnight. I spent probably two full man-days (in the last four days) after I got home from work and in between family time, turning a pile of lumber into a bunk bed. This morning I got to bed at 02:30 and the morning before that 01:30. The previous days are a bit of a blur but my Darling Wife says I stayed up late all weekend also.

The bed is done, and all three boys are sleeping soundly in their new accommodations in the same room . . . and we finally have the Master Suite to ourselves again and for a change I'm off to bed before midnight.

zzzzzzzzzzz.....

P.S. the bed is awesome and I can totally see how equally awesome beds would sell for $600-700 because that's what I would need to make another one for sale. That's before you start talking about finish options, mattresses and bedding, by the way.

No comments: