Friday, March 4, 2011

"Modern African-American Slavery"

JM and NP both missed half of the explanation because I was talking about work while Boortz was talking, so they requested I explain what they had half-heard. The following is a (somewhat controversial) opinion held by Neal Boortz and other like-minded individuals. It is a good analogy, as far as it goes.

********

Blacks are enslaved in modern America . . . by the Democrats.

Back when slavery was the way to turn a profit on a plantation, blacks were given free housing, food, and clothing. In exchange they were expected to reproduce, and to do their work on the field. Today, there is such a dependency and entitlement mindset that many black families have generations of people who have never held a "real" job. The government gives them free housing, food, and clothing. In exchange, they are expected to reproduce, and to vote Democrat every four years.

********

Thus I summarized, and JM and NP could not disagree. Work and non-work discussions comcluded, JM walked off, thinking, and then he turned and said:

JM: Like I've said, many times before: Get my own islands.
VFD: I'll be your Chief of Security . . .
JM: OK
VFD: but I gotta get a free house, food, and clothing.
(crickets)
All: LOL

No comments: