Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No Time Left for Yooooouuuuu

We didn't even get the children to bed until 22:00 and then my Darling Wife was busy looking up stuff for school online. I gotta getta router or something, because I had about zero time to wow you with all my fabulous wisdom tonight.

But you get a bonus anecdote for checking in anyhow: When we got to church 20 minutes early so she could go to her teachers/workers meeting, she discovered #3 had wet himself in his sleep on the way to church. So I put him in a diaper we had in the car, sat him on some plastic sheeting over his piss, and started the 20-minute drive back home to get him some clean pants, then 20 minutes back (1 hour total), to catch the last 40 minutes of the services. All this after driving 35 minutes to get home from work. In related news, it takes 20 minutes to go either way between my house and the church, at Maximum Warp (Speed Limit +3) when the locals insist on driving at Speed Limit -15% in front of me for 1/2 the trip, both ways.

No comments: