Sunday, March 6, 2011

Some Fools Never Learn

One of these decades, I will cease to stay up until after midnight when I have to wake up early the next morning. Or I may just keep on making myself tired until I am old enough not to need a full night's sleep anymore. On the other hand, Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth with Pat Boone et. al. from 1959 is a pretty good film


. . . and the new TV stayed on for the duration . . . with its back panel removed. The heat sinks in the low voltage section as well as on the video processor were pretty warm. I found a nearly-silent fan for the TV, and it's being installed. We'll see how that goes. There's something hinky with it still, because it was turning itself on and off, sitting unmolested with its back off, while I was fitting the fan to the removed rear panel. I may just have to alter the buttons to get the power switch operator to stop operating the power switch all by itself. We'll see. Oh, and our Universal remote does seem to work with the TV so that's all the better.

No comments: