Wednesday, June 8, 2011

This is When I Start Thinking About Petty Vandalism

I don't think we're to the point of murdering policemen because they are policemen by a very, very long shot. But stuff like this story make me think nobody should be surprised to find one morning there is a parking lot full of police cruisers with slashed tires and keyed paint.

Acting on Federal orders, a SWAT team went in and snatched up a man and his children.
They put them in back of a police car while they searched his house
For 6 hours
Looking for his ex-wife
.
.
.
throwaway line while you think about searching one house for six hours looking for one person
.
.
.
The ex-wife's crime: defaulting on her student loans. The Department of Education called in the order for the raid.

NP says: WHAT!? I feel like you should be able to sue for that. I wanna be on the jury.

I've written my Congressman over this. This is outrageous. Any policeman who takes part in a SWAT home invasion over student loan debt without lodging an official protest needs his head examined.

No comments: