Sunday, June 26, 2011

Fabulous Timing.

Not.

Laugh at me then. I was all ready for a between-church nap this afternoon. The baby was asleep and I sent #2 and #3 for a post-luch nap. As they got settled in, #4 woke up. Darling Wife already asleep. No nap for me!

:(

Then in the middle of "nap" time, the neighborhood heathen children came around asking for #1 to go outside to play, causing our dogs to sound the all-hell-breaking-loose alarm. I told #1 to tell the kids outside to kick bricks, which was translated into something less-rude by feminine instinct.

Did you hear the story a week or two ago about the 11 year-old who was shot for trespass when a group of children wouldn't get the heck off sumdood's lawn? Well I still think that was WAY excessive, but I can maybe sympathize a little after this afternoon.

No comments: