Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do Bears Shit In The Woods?

Yes. And Francisco the horse shits in the custom-made extra-extra-large toilet in his mistress's house. He is her pet horse. A Potty-trained pet horse.

How do you know about Francisco, VFD?

Because he was on television. No, not on television with his mistress saying how she had potty-trained him. On television SHITTING in the pot. At least, I gather that's what he was about to do. I left the room in disgust as he was lifting the toilet seat with his muzzle.

I know I shouldn't be surprised at the low humor and general lack of content on TV these days, but sometimes I run across an example odd enough to give me pause.

I remember the day when you could count the number of TV stations on both hands, and we used to make jokes that eventually there would be 500 channels of "nothin'" on cable. I'm not that old, but I guess I'm old-fashioned enough to think that watching a horse shit is not the highest and best use of my time.

Somebody had to pony up (sorry) a hundred thousand dollars to produce this show. Somebody had to buy advertising on it. WTFPPL?

No comments: