Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What A Day. Thanks Jesus!

The past day has been fairly eventful for me:

Yesterday, my Darling Wife reported a Blue Screen of Death on ye olde home PC. Last night, I was able to restore Windows without having to resort to a "Nuke-N-Pave" reinstallation.

Yesterday, there was a wreck on the way to get to my boss's house from work, which I overheard as I was going back in to the shop, to ask to borrow an impact gun from him. He let me borrow it, and when I got home, it was all I needed (along with my air compressor ;) ) to get the pulley nut off the alternator I am trying to rebuild.

Yesterday I finally found a way to trim the dogs' toenails without them freaking out (hint: no kids around) and got both their claws cut back. You would have to live with us to understand how rarely this happens, but now that I have found a less-unpleasant way to do it, it's going to be more frequent.

This morning, after #3 had kept me awake for 2 of the 7 hours I had for sleeping, I woke up feeling like poo. Low blood sugar, freezing cold, hungry, and tired. I prayed for some help with that, and 'by an amazing coincidence' I suddenly figured out why I felt so bad. Corrective action taken, I started feeling better in around a half-hour.

Shoot, I even remembered to take out the trash!

For all of the above: Thank you God!

No comments: