Friday, May 28, 2010

Movie Reivew: Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)

A co-worker recommended this movie as very funny and a 'have to watch.'

It was only temporary but I think I lost a few IQ points while I watched 20 minutes of this film (the first 15 minutes, then some copious amounts of fast-forwarding). It was not only stupid, but not even stupid in a funny way. It's a good thing I was doing other stuff when the film was playing, otherwise I doubt I would have made it 5 minutes in.

If you like people being stupid, saying "fuck" every third word, and potty-joke levels of humor in your movies, have a go. If you are a typical government high school student you'll love it. Terrible movie.

The guy who recommended it came over to watch a couple of minutes over my shoulder. While I was rolling my eyes and/or shaking my head, he was laughing. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

No comments: