Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th, A Day of Wrath And Vengeance!

On the off chance any snake eaters may be reading this: pop one for me today.

Remember:

Photobucket
********

While trying to find a suitable image on which to put a red crescent, I stumbled across a 9/11 truther type website. An awful lot of thinking has been going on, by people who seem willing to discount (or are ignorant of) the magnitude of forces imparted by a plane crash, and architecture. I don't know what hit the Pentagon, I don't know what they found in the field in Pennsylvania, but I did see two planes hit the WTC, and I did hear the islamists claim responsibility for the day. In my book, anyone who wants to get the glory for attacking the Great Satan, gets to have his nuts shot off, which is what we are currently doing in the sandbox.

No comments: