Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Serape 1, Cat 0

It's chilly boogers here this morning, so I was wearing a serape at the house, about to leave for work. VFDKitty saw me wearing a big stripey blanket as she sat on top of her cat-scratch post and freaked a little bit, but kept her seat.

This cat scratch post has at least 3 square feet of base/foot to stabilize a 4x4 post with about 2 square feet on top where she will lie down. This thing is stable and massive enough for #2 and #1 to climb and sit on it.

I saw that VFDKitty didn't like the serape and so I slowed down, walking by her post. I spread the blanket out to a big rectangle with my head on top of it, all of a sudden-like. She dug in her claws and launched off the top of her cat scratch post. The thing almost fell down, she took off so hard. I LOL'd.

VFD come on now!

What? At least I don't engage in one of my dad's old favorite games of "kick the cat into the swimming pool!"

No comments: