Thursday, April 16, 2009

BAG Day: Bubkis

That's what I got.

I did get a commitment to a payment plan from the guy with a shotgun at work. He say: "you pay me, I'll give it to you" which is about what I expected.

The good news is, another co-worker told me he has a shotgun looking for a good home too. He seemed to think that it being older than me was a problem, but I reminded him that my high power sniper deer rifle is at least twice as old as that, possibly 3x, and it shoots fine.

We'll see, folks, we'll see.

********

In other news, since apparently Buy a Gun Day is also the deadline to bow before the IRS, and as some don't care fore bowing, they staged protests. Typical of conservatives in large numbers, nobody got all stabby or rioty. In the news coverage that followed, I noted a nasty trend: what's up with the crazies on the left wanting us dead? We only want their minds right or at least their hands off our wallets!

No comments: