Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Felt Like The Witch In Hansel & Gretel For a Moment

My whole house is a buffet. For child #3, that is.

When we put him down from his high chair, he fights with the dogs to get the food that fell off his shirt.
If there is food (crackers, typically) on the coffee table, he is usually to be seen grazing on it.

Tonight, my Darling Wife and I were sitting around the living room and he toddled over by the coffee table, picked up something off the floor, and ate it.

I said to her, the whole house is a buffet for him. She thought I was kidding.

#3 wandered off for a minute. When he came back, he had an apple and was taking 4-teeth sized bites out of it. I reiterated my comment about the whole house being his buffet and my Darling Wife burst into laughter.

If you don't have children, you are missing out on the Good Stuff.

No comments: