Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pain Free by Pete Egoscue

I used to wake up with a knife in my left knee. Now, it only gives me a twinge when I do something really dumb. For a while, every few weeks I would get a crick in my neck that would not go away. Now it's gone for good.

Yesterday my Darling Wife's back was hurting to the point that she could not live a normal life anymore. As I predicted she would, she finally broke down and asked me to go through the routine described in Pain Free for her back pain. We did the e-cises for knees that are rotated inward.

Hold on there.

Knees for back pain? Yes. If you read Pain Free, you will know why.

At any rate, last night was a typical result. After only one session of the zero-impact, no/low effort therapy laid out in Pain Free, her sciatic nerve is un-pinched and the only pain is residual from low-back muscles that are sore from cramping (seizing) trying to keep her from falling over sideways.

If your bones hurt for any reason. If your muscles hurt for any reason. If you have strange unexplainable pain and doctors are starting to throw around terms like "cortisone injections" "thousand dollar joint braces" and "surgery" then do yourself a favor and spend $15 on this book. You don't have to live with a stiff neck, sore knees, or bulging or herniated vertebral discs. You probably don't need to spend $400 on an orthotic shoe insert.

Don't be so stubborn. You know it's something simple the doctors are missing (or would, if you would go to a doctor). Get Pain Free.

If you absolutely insist on "being seen" you have that option as well. Heck, it's even expensive so you don't have to feel like you took the cheapskate route. Go to the Find a Clinic webpage at www.egoscue.com and see which of their 24 Egoscue Clinics is nearest you!

********

Yes it's a sales pitch. No, I have no dog in this fight. I derive no benefit of any sort if you buy a copy of Pain Free or visit one of the Egoscue Clinics.

I just want you to stop living in pain.

Don't you?

No comments: