Friday, April 17, 2009

Oh Well Nevermind Then.

I'm sure that's what the Secretary of Homeland Defense wishes you would say. You remember of course that she was making the rounds of the daytime TV shows defending her agency's libelous smear job threat assessment report as a routine, perfectly-fine thing. Then today we find out that, in a move that is so much like the Missouri report you have to check the headline twice, the DHS report didn't make it all the way through the approvals process before being released. The civil rights people had some issues with the language, but it was rushed out. . . for the crisis. . . of Tea Party day.

Sorry, she needs to resign or be forced out. The more I think about it, the more pissed off I get. I'm calling my Elected Heroes today to voice my white hate ire.

No comments: