Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Madness @ Work

NM was on a tear this morning, high on Coffee, and the emotion was directed at getting the production area cleaned up after the Flood of 2009. He got me a little bit upset by cussing @ everyone in general & me in particular. I told him "Some people work slower when you cuss at them. And by some people, I mean me." I also mentioned that it must have been too long since anyone turned him upside-down.

But as much as we former military types may kvetch, we still do as required by the authority. Physically anyhow. When I got back to my desk, I had a song in my head. The hook at the end of it, when I listened to the song three times back to back, made me feel better.

Warning: the hook at the end has some pottymouth language.

Oh, what was the song? Rage Against the Machine's "Killing in the Name"

An hour later WM was back to normal-person hormone levels and much more pleasant to share a room with.

No comments: