Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Nunna Yo Biz Ness!

Clark Howard, who is generally pretty good with financial advice, is not a political animal. He's a fan of filling out the short form census with whatever information you feel comfortable entering. He said some people don't want to fill out their forms even though it's important and The Law, because they were afraid to fill it out or distrust the government.

I'm not afraid to fill out the form
I don't distrust the government
It's none of their business

I told them the answer to the important question: 5 people. Then I hand-wrote 5 people on half the other questions on the first page, and then wrote "You get the idea. The answer to all the questions is 5 people."

This is the same response (plus 1 for #3) that I gave the man 5 years ago when a census worker came to the front door to give me the long-form survey.

Speaking of things that are none of the Government's business, Uncle links to a story about a proposed law in California to register long guns in civilian hands. Of course it was proposed by a Democrat. A Democrat with either a very bad history education, or a very scary set of ideas.

No comments: