Saturday, April 17, 2010

Well, He IS Still A Baby.

#3 had not fallen asleep for his nap, despite being in bed for quite some time. I went in on a hunch and had the following conversation with my 2 year-old.

VFD: Do you need a diaper change?
#3: Diepurr, change it?
VFD: Right, change your diaper (grabs fresh diaper from holder beside the crib)
VFD: (smells a rat in Danemark) Did you poo-poo?
#3: Yeah, (points to exhaust port) right there.
VFD: Stand by, I'm going to go get the wipes
#3: Wipes.

For some of you with toddlers, this is an everyday occurrence. It is probably the first time in half a year I have dealt with a poop diaper. We started potty-training him at 2 or 3 months to poop in the toilet. Pee diapers I don't mind so much, which is good because he isn't quite there yet in his potty training, but he's got the poop-in-potty part down pretty well.

No comments: