Sunday, April 25, 2010

Text. Not Video, TEXT.

I know some people out there didn't graduate high school with the ability to read their own diplomas. Those people aren't going to sit through a three-minute video report on the Internet.

Those of us intelligent enough to understand the News don't necessarily want to hear someone blather on for three minutes when we could have skimmed ahead to the five sentences of money in a one-page article instead. Besides which, I don't feel like hearing you talk. If I wanted to hear your reporter prattle I'd have turned on the network nightly news or the radio. I'm not online to wait for an ad, then a video, to load. I'm online to read. Ixnay on the ideo-vay. Oy vey.

Already. Text. Put up the script and save the $1000 you would have paid the news crew to roll film. kthanksbye.

No comments: