Friday, April 16, 2010

Maness @ Work

The following conversation took place after LB walked into the front of the room where I work, wheeling a metro rack from the shipping department. He walked with me to the back, and concluded by the back of the room where MM was working.

LB: I had to tell WM I was going to kill him!
VFD: For stealing your metro rack?
LB: No, for talking all that smack, getting crazy again. He's all wah wah wah wah
VFD: Why don't you turn him upside-down? It's about time to turn him upside down again!
LB: I know, but I just hurt my back. I picked him up (makes bear-hug-and-lift motion), but he's too fat to slam.
MM & VFD: LOL

Update 5 minutes later as LB walked by my staion and WM walked across the front of the room to his office:

LB: You gotta lose some weight WM.
WM: (mocking noise) meh meh meh meh

No comments: