Thursday, April 29, 2010

Dreams Come In Packs Sometimes.

I had a dream this morning. It was pleasant, but none of the circumstances in it had ever applied to my life simultaneously in real life. It was a dream, and you know how dream plot lines can twist themselves. I woke up and #1 was crying from a bad dream she had.

Sometimes it happens that I will wake up from an evil dream, at the same time that one or more of the other members of my hold awakes from an evil dream, sometimes with them crying. I think that sometimes something nasty might be passing by (spirit, animal, weather, or human) that spreads its influence all the way into our home. I couldn't give a better definition than that without writing a multi-page thesis I think, and if you got what I meant, you know what I mean.

But isn't it an odd thing for the American mind to consider, that we might have bad dreams at the same time, influenced by the same force? I wonder if our neighbors' homes are likewise affected simultaneously . . .

No comments: