Sunday, August 23, 2009

Atlas Commenter Gets It (Slightly) Wrong.

Atlas Shrugs is pretty hard to disagree with a lot of the time, but she quoted a commenter who got it wrong in one aspect of this story.

Moderate muslims are not merely unserious. The "prophet" mohammed said they are hypocrites, and worse than infidels. If you're not going out in jihad, you're on the wrong side of islam's sword, baby.

Note: the infidel is to be killed whenever possible.
Note: faithful muslims are killing moderates (sunni vs. shia, anyone) because the foregoing is correct.
Note: to the "moderate muslim" who may be reading this: This means you.

********

The linked story is about why Hucksteraby will never be President. Don't make me run for POTUS, people. I will if I have to. I would have commented over there, but I'm not going to register with typepad just for one comment. Comments from the peanut gallery about me forcing you to register with blogger to comment on my blog are not required. ;)

No comments: