Saturday, August 8, 2009

Obama Takes Another Page Out Of Hitler's Playbook

Don't like vociferous public dissent? Just have your thugs BEAT THE PROTESTERS! Send them to the hospital, sure, that'll shut 'em up!

Tip to President Obama: I'm a lot more restrained than a lot of my associates, and I'm not entirely sure I'll be able to dissuade them from shooting you if you keep this up. The people I know are a lot less trigger-happy than some of the people I know of. I still hold out a slim hope for our country, but public beatings of opponents of your agenda is NOT the path to peaceful "change."

WE REMEMBER what happened in Europe, starting in the 1930s, and we don't care to see it repeated here. Recall that America was FOUNDED on murderous rebellion against tyranny. It's little wonder Obama hates the private citizen's right to be armed with military weapons: he knows he's making more and more of them want to use them ON HIM.

No comments: