Saturday, August 29, 2009

There Is No Way.

I would not submit to life in a ghetto.
I would not submit to arrest.
I would not get on a boxcar, train, plane, or in a truck or car.
I would not obey instructions when I got to camp.
I would not follow the yellow line.
I would not obey guards' orders.

I would f*cking not crawl into a standing cell, especially if I knew I would be left there to die, standing with three other innocent men.

I might die on my feet, but only if the bullet catches my brain just right.
You won't find me dead with my hands bound or face covered, either, unless a tazer or tranquilizer were involved.
If I'm going to be killed by my government, it will be as a free man, fighting against it.

National Socialst party slogan: "We won't do it again, this time, we promise."

********

2 Promises to all persons, everywhere: 1: If you say, in my hearing, that the holocaust never happened, I will punch you as hard as I can, in the mouth, if I can reach it. 2: If you are joking, you will be made to take it back. Forcibly, if required, see item 1, above.

No comments: