Thursday, August 13, 2009

Fiona apple: Auditory Stimulation And HOW!

Basically the whole of her Tidal album really does it for me when I'm in the mood for it. Give it a listen. Make sure you turn up the bass on Sleep to Dream (first track on the album).

Note: when she first got to "full is not heavy as empty, not nearly, my love . . . " my socks were well and truly knocked off.

In related news: I really dig Last.FM. I have this album, but I NEVER bring my CDs to work. I just listened to the whole thing online, free. Sweet. Listening to this album (along with getting over the norovirus or whatever it was) has put me in a good mood. Seriously, this CD is in the running for my favorite. album. EVAR. Right next to my copy of Handel's Messiah that I wore out with much listening.

No comments: