Saturday, August 22, 2009

Inconsiderate People Irk Me.

On the way out of the local grocery store I saw a fine example of what's going wrong in our great nation. This (fat) woman went to put her grocery cart in the "return your carts here" stall, pushed the cart halfway in, and turned around to go to her car. The parking lot is gently sloping. Not only did she leave her cart sticking out into the traffic lane, she was oblivious to the fact that, after she turned around, the cart rolled back out of the cart return area, headed for somebody else's car. Fortunately for somebody else, I was about to return my cart so I just went over and jammed her shopping cart back into the stall, with my own.

She was surprised to learn that I existed, judging from the way she jumped and turned around when a noise came from behind her. Condition White.

Lady, how'd you like it if YOU came out to put your groceries in your trunk, and found the trunk and/or side of your car all dented and scratched up from some jerk who let their cart run loose?

No comments: