Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Don't Have That Problem

Ladies feel free to skip this post, you won't get it.

When I go drain the lizard, it's over the top, not through the front. It seems to me that all the complicated tailoring on the front of a set of tighty-whiteys is there to give Mr. Johnson some lebensraum. Some people apparently use that hole for access/egress though, and I don't get it. WHY would you yank your crank through that uncomfortable labyrinth instead of just pulling the whole shazam down and out of the way? So I was underwhelmed when Neal was all excited about finding that Hom came out with left-handed underpants. For $20 each.

Sure it's old news, but hey, how often do you get a chance to combine Mr. Johnson and the term lebensraum in the same sentence? I was tending some personal business in the head today and thought that up and LOL'd but good.

Yes, I was laughing hysterically alone in the bathroom by myself.

No comments: