Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pardon Me Miss, Your Crazy Is Showing

I saw a lady tonight who is so skinny I could certainly have encircled her wrist with my thumb and pinky, and I bet my thumb and index finger would be more than long enough to contain her biceps. When my Darling Wife and I describe such a person, we hold up a single pinky finger.

To be so thin is not natural. Either you have been physically ill for a long, long time, or you are anarexic, bulemic, or both. And it's probably the latter. If you are 35 years old and a stiff breeze would carry you away, you have a mental problem. And you know what? Everyone in the world can see it with the possible exception of you and your willfully-ignorant male companion.

The sad part of the story though, is that she had a daughter with scared eyes.

No comments: