Monday, July 25, 2011

So Apparently I Should Be In Agony Right Now

IF the Navy dentists hadn't ripped the top of the nerves out of my teeth, I'd be rolling around crying like a little girl. But they did, so I'm sitting here feeling like I've a bruised cheek on just a couple Ibuprofen tablets.

Bonus points for the day for getting to see disgusting infected-gums pictures in my mouth taken by the hygienist. ++bonus and thanks God for an office visit and a bunch of x-rays plus drugs for <$50.

Negative points for my car cutting out on the way back to work. Guess I shouldn't have called it old! LOL Well thankfully it started again and I found out the guys at work would have been rescue-buddies if I really needed them.

1 comment:

KurtP said...

Thank gawd for the bottom 50% of the graduating class.
It's been my experience with Navy Dr.s too.