Wednesday, July 20, 2011

People Who Should Be Shot: One More

From the radio news out of Georgia today: There is a "father" in custody on charges of Aggravated Child Abuse. The child had a hand in a cast, and the Good Idea Fairy came by for a visit. Rather than have a doctor or some other person with a clue take off the boy's cast, the "father" decided to do it himself. He used his circular saw and did indeed get the cast off the hand. Also removed were the boy's thumb and index finger, as well as slicing the poor boy's palm open.

.
What.
.
the.
.
FUCK.

That [deleted] makes me want to spit nails. When I think of it, I want to punch this dude right in his [deleted] face. This right here is where the old-school "eye for an eye, tooth for tooth" rule comes into play. I would be satisfied if this [deleted] had to lose HIS two fingers as well as lots of hand function due to a sliced-open palm. [deleted] this guy. I hope he gets beaten-up severely while in jail.

No comments: