Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just Putting This Out There

Trust your instincts. It works for driving, and it works for reporting.

When everyone else was ganging up on DSK for raping a hotel maid, it smelled fishy and I let it lie without comment. Now the sub-headline is she's a tool of the internationalist elite and he's being prevented by her unprosecutable charge from running for President of France. But that was a private story, then a foreigners' story.

This here is local, but it still smells off somehow. I don't know whether to believe it but wouldn't put it past the current head of State . . . and I don't know quite what to make of the story, either. I usually skim Vanderboegh's long posts if I bother with them at all, but instinct led me to read this one and glad I did. Regular readers know I almost never link something and say "Read the whole thing" but that is today's homework assignment:

Federal TSA agents grope everybody at a high school prom (and other assorted outrages). To prevent the great terrorism!!! Read all about VIPR and tell me why I almost didn't forward this one.

No comments: